Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Multi-Tie: 4 ways to wear

Sorry for not updating in a while. Had a very busy week including seeing Water for Elephants, exams and going to see Derren Brown! But I'm back now (yaaaaaay!)
Anyway, as you all MUST know by now i'm a massive fan of Jewellery and all things vintage inspired when it comes to jewellery so when I came across Storm In A Teacup Jewellery I just had to buy something, as I always do!
fashion, style, bracelets
Isn't it absolutely stunning? I think the best bit is, is that It can be worn in so many ways (yaaaay!) and it's perfect for taking with you to those festivals this summer!
The ways to wear the Multi-tie:
1. As a bracelet (just wrap it around with other bracelets for that perfect festival look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2. Wear it as a headband!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. My favourite way: Wear it inside of a plait in your hair (it looks amazing!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
4. You can wear it as a belt! I'm wearing mine around a patterned maxi dress but this tie will definitely add that 'va va voom' factor to a plain maxi dress!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This tie is only £17.50 from Storm In A Teacup Jewellery! It's a bargain for this summer, i'm going to be wearing mine a lot!

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk