Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Street Party

Up and down the country today they are having street parties! Where I love there's enough people to have a street party at times like this, but I would love to know what it's like to have a massive one with 50+/hundreds of people!
A few of my neighbours helped organise this street party, and with all things British we were set to go!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tins with the British Flag on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With lots of homemade cakes and sandwiches too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Let the street party commence! It's still going on now, but had to show you all what was happening! and also what I'm wearing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went for Option 1 from one of my previous posts on what to wear to a Royal Street Party, I'm wearing a feathered blouse from ASOS, Chinos from - Desire Clothing, and wedges from So You Shoes!

But back to the big day. I cried twice whilst watching it, times like this make me feel proud to be British! Who else cried? What did you think of the big day?
Who's had a street party? Who's partying hard tonight?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk